In the six months since the organization was renamed Verista, with a new mission, the board has taken concrete steps toward fulfilling that mission.
- Registered on Dun and Bradstreet, on the U.S. System for Awards Management, and on Grants.gov, making the organization eligible to apply for grants from the U.S. federal government.
- Applied June 25 for a grant from the U.S. Embassy in New Delhi, to produce a multimedia exhibit of Indian Americans practicing their faith in the United States.
- Become a fiscal sponsor of News Lens Pakistan and transitioned out of its sponsorship of Herb Bus, in June.
- Adopted a Conflict of Interest Policy, on June 5 (see Documents page).
- Redesigned the website, logo and header.